Wednesday, October 6, 2010

With My Feet On The Ceiling

So far not binging is going okay. I mean I haven't had a binge day but I have been eating more then I want to, and most of what I'm eating is crap. Days are getting shorting, and my mom seems to work harder. I'm trying to help out around the house more, but I sick of feeling like I'm the parent. To be honest I just want to concentrate on my weight, and I hate that school leaves me less time to do this. My life basically goes like this School Year= Stress, Busy, then there is Summer=Relaxing, BORING. There is no balance, no time of the year where I can truly look forward too. Plus during the school year my mom cooks dinner, then gets mad when I don't eat. I can't wait I'm in collage and just manage my own eating habits without anyone feeling the need to get involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment