Saturday, October 16, 2010

Escape.

I need to get out of my house, of this town. Seriously the thought of staying here another minute makes me want to bang my head against the wall. Every second I stay here I get more and more depressed and I began to feel more and more hopeless. I'm so alone even in a crowd. I love my friends to death but the truth is I can't relate with them, and I certainly can't relate to my family. And I know they love me but I think everyone has given up on trying to help me. I my friends have seen the cuts on my arms and so has my dad, but no one said anything. They all think I"m a lost cause. I need someone to talk to who will at least try to understand, someone I know I can't scare away. This is why I miss going to therapy, I want to go again but my family isn't in the best situation money wise and I think they will seriously start to hate me if they had to take me to town two days a week. I need to do something and I need to do it alone, I hate how every time I go to town my parents are always hovering over me.  My parents over shelter me, and I hate them for it. I feel like I can't breath. I need space I need to think, I need to get out of here.

No comments:

Post a Comment