Saturday, October 9, 2010

Surprise!

Richard's party was fun, but it really didn't start out that way. Okay so Kayla had went over to Sierra's house this morning and just rode down with her to the party. No big deal, except Kayla totally thinks I have a thing for Richard (Sierra's boyfriend) and I wouldn't put it past her to say something to Sierra. Okay so I walk into the party and I'm all excited until I basically get blown off by both Sierra and Kayla, so feeling alone I text my best friend Brandon and he already having his own bad experiences with Kayla tells me to watch my back. Well I told him she is my friend, I don't think she try anything too bad. Well Kayla absolutely hates Brandon, so when I was in the middle of this text she looks at my phone, turns her back to me and starts whispering to Sierra. Okay by this point in time I'm as paranoid as fuck because I haven't even said two words to Sierra the whole party. I was so upset that my eyes actually started watering up. Lucky when I was just about to break down and cry in the middle of the party Sierra came up and talked to me, so I felt a little more at ease. But I was still stressed enough to binge on two slices of pizza, three brownies and a slice of cake. Things got better though we ditched the pool hall and went of an adventure to the old school house which I guess is supposedly haunted. It was fun pretending to be in a scary movie and acting like some crazed axe murder was chasing us. Kayla was the first to leave the party, this gave me time to talk to Sierra. I told her I was scared that she thought I was trying to put the moves on Richard, she told me if she ever thought that she would tell me. I also told her much of what Kayla said about me liking Richard had upset me, because I didn't want something like that to come between us. And then I reveled something I'd never had reveled to any of my friends before, I told her that right now my self esteem is at an all time low, that is almost as scary as reveling my eating disorder. But really I was so glad we talked. Shopping tomorrow, not looking forward to trying on clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment