Friday, October 1, 2010

So This is That Awkward Intro Everyone Has to Make

Well I'm Lexi. I'm 15, but have been told I act both younger and older then that, so my age really shouldn't matter. Really half the time I can't remember what age I am anyway. As a teenage girl I am under constant pressure to fit this stereotype, of young, peppy, overly happy, and of course skinny. But being the person I am I really only care to be skinny, fuck peppy and overly happy. Fat is my greatest fear, I was a fat baby, a fat child and a fat pre-teen. I do not want to be a fat teenager, and this fear of fat and hate of my body has lead me into a life of what some would call EDNOS, or eating disorder not otherwise specified. But I don't want this blog to just be about my eating disorder, I want it to be about my life, but seeing how much of my life is controlled by my eating disorder it seems unfair to not mention it. Really though, there is more to my life then my eating disorder. I love music especially rock, Nirvana is my favorite band ever and I am obsessed with Kurt Cobain. I'm learning to play the guitar and it on of the few things I really enjoy. Photography is my passion, my dream job is to be a photographer. Well thats about it for now I'm sure as you read my blog, I will revel more about myself.
Lots of Love
Lexi.

No comments:

Post a Comment