Monday, October 4, 2010

Today is a Great Day For a Change.

Well today I decided I need to stop binging, not so I can lose more weight but for a greater reason. I have two younger brothers, the youngest is bordering on childhood obesity. He has been trying to lose weight and I don't want to give him the impression that it is okay to eat that much junk food in a short amount of time. At ten he doesn't understand that maybe my eating habits are different then most peoples, he just sees me as his sister eating.

Also today was good. I ran for the first time since the beginning of school. I forgot home much I loved running. Especially when I'm going faster and longer then I ever could have last year. Guitar lessons tomorrow, hope I got everything down I need to.

1 comment:

  1. That's great that you've taken up a resolution not to binge for your little brother's sake. I wish I had some sort of motivation greater than myself to give me an incentive not to binge. Blog to let me know how it's going!

    ReplyDelete