Saturday, December 11, 2010

Today, I did crap.

So today was awesome. I went into town to go wrap gifts for a FBLA benefit. Well all the members of FBLA signed up for three hour sifts. Well with me for my sift was; Keiran, Kayla, Sierra, Holly, Jay and Kelly. Jay is one of the nicest people you'll ever meet and I use to have a bit of a crush on him but thats not the point, basically I worked my sift with fun people (except Kelly I don't really like her but at least she is quiet.) Keiran wasn't even suppose to work that sift but his brother left him so he asked me to drop him off at the school on the way home. So I expected to be swamped the whole day but it really wasn't that busy, I think I only wrapped five gifts. That meant we spent most of the three hours just hanging out and swapping stories. It was nice. When my dad came to pick me up I explained Kieran's predicament to him and he agreed to drop Kieran off at the school. So I spent an extra half hour just talking to Kieran, and I mean just easy conversion talking. Really I hated when that car ride came to an end, I actually wished that it would be okay for a girl to walk a guy into somewhere because I really wanted to spend an extra few seconds with him. God what wrong with me? So them my dad and I still had another half hour to ride to get home, it was sort of awkward because he just dropped of the guy that I so obviously like. But then we came to this object lying in the middle of the road and we actually stopped the car and got out to see what it was. So me and my dad are standing outside in 21 degree weather in complete darkness to go examine what turns out to be a towel, haha. I wish I could have more days like this, I mean I felt great. My confidence was higher then its been in a long time too.

1 comment: