Monday, December 27, 2010

Your not weak, your human and your fragile.

 @wj89- Thank you for your comment I really appreciated it. No ever since my mom picked up a second job our family doesn't spend much time together.

"Your not weak, your human and your fragile." I just told someone on PT this, and I wish I could believe the same thing about myself. I feel fat, hideous and unhappy. Actually lately when I've been alone I've always felt unhappy. I'm fine when I'm around other people but alone I feel...abandoned. I'll have to talk to my theripist about this next time I see him but that might be a while away.

Today I went to my Aunt's house where all my little cousins where spending the day. My 11 year old cousin took me out on his go kart that he got for Christmas. I'm usually scared of that type of thing but it was fun. When I spun his sister and my other young cousin around he asked if I could spin him. I asked If he had a girlfriend and he said yeah and "I said I don't pick up guys with girlfriends."  Then after lunch I mainly just hung out with my aunt, it's actually nice to talk to someone. It was actually a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment