Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Break Day 2

It's only my second day of Christmas break and I'm already board out of my mind! I seriously don't know what to do with myself. Tomorrow we are going to Grandma J's Christmas lunch and then to evening mass, and that won't be so bad. I actually like going to church despite the fact that I'm atheist. I think it's the hymns, and everyone singing them. It's the only place people aren't embarrassed to sing.
Today I spent most of my day online and running in place, and that got old rather quickly. I practiced my guitar until my fingers hurt. I did my hair and make-up even though I wasn't going anywhere and took pictures of myself. They are the typical teenage self-pics nothing special plus I edited the hell out of them.


3 comments:

  1. I love the Hello Kitty background :)
    I agree. It's pretty boring for christmas break.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the pics! :)
    I have a month long break between semesters (I'm in college) and so far I haven't been too bored. I just waste my brain sitting in front of the computer!

    ReplyDelete