Saturday, December 18, 2010

I'm working towards Recovery

Yeah what the title says. And wow is it hard, I mean I broke down and cried yesterday while eating a granola bar that was 120 calories and I didn't even have lunch. I know this is for the best but I hate it, I worry what the scale will say if I eat breakfast or that a snack will lead to a binge. But I need to do this, I'm not happy and the eating disorder wasn't exactly making me Mrs. Sunshine. Before I started restricting I could control my anger but now I snap or cry at the smallest things. My thyroid is at its all time low and my heart is skipping beats. My health is at risk. I need to do this but I'll still try to loose.

7 comments:

  1. Best of luck! You can do whatever you set your mind too :].
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy reading your posts. Best of luck to you lady. You can do it!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh hun that is aweosme! good luck (: recovery doesnt have to mean putting on heaps of weight , remember that okay ?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad to hear you are recovering. Just take it day by day. Recovery is no easy road, but like you said, it's for the best. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. good to hear! just try nd eat heathy stay aay from sugars and processed foods...you may lose weight and yet be healthy! :) good luck

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks guys and I really am eating healthier now.

    ReplyDelete