Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Music.Shopping.Headaches

So last night I took a handful of painkillers, no harm intended. I expected to sleep it off but dad woke me up early so we could go into town for my brothers eye appointment. Well by the time I had gotten ready there was no time for breakfast, so I thought I could go without. The pills though made my stomach so shaky and my the time we got to town I had the worse headache. So I convinced dad to buy me some crackers because by this time I didn't feel like I could stomach anything else. I ate about eight Ritz and felt full and my stomach felt momentary better, unfortunately it did nothing for my head and I had to deal with that when my brother was getting his eyes checked. But after he was done at the eye doctor we went and ate, and I after eating real food I felt immediately better. Then dad took us to the mall and I wondered off on my own. I hate shopping alone, but with mom working two jobs and living in the middle of nowhere its usually my only my only option. Well I had started to feel a little light-headed again but ignored it and continued shopping. I went into Spencer's and Marilyn Manson was on so I know I would be hanging out in there for a while. Well I started looking at bellybutton rings and the sales assitance came over and asked if I needed in the jewelery case, I looked up said "no, not yet," then he asked "are you okay?" and I about passed out. So I learned that when you are feeling light headed never go into a store with strobe lights. Other then that today was good I got two CD's for under 12$, Nirvana - Nevermind and Stone Temple Pilots - Core. I didn't by anything else, I want to kind of save up my money.

2 comments:

  1. exactly how many pills? just curious btw lol
    hoope your feeling better now though (:
    xx

    ReplyDelete