Thursday, December 2, 2010

I Can Spell Arizona

Well this week my mom told me that she is considering moving us to Arizona this summer. This though actually gave me hope. Even though it's only a consideration, I can't wait to get out of here, except for Brandon. I told him and only him that my family was considering moving and started saying how much I mean to him and how I'm the only reason he hasn't dropped out of school, and he didn't want me to leave. By the end of our conversion I was in tears, I mean it was nice to know that at least someone cares about me. Seriously I think I would have killed myself this year if it weren't for Brandon, he is the only friend who hasn't hurt me. Yesterday he texted me out of nowhere and saying "I need to talk to you." and when I asked whats up he replied "Nothing I just missed you."  He knows everything about me, except for my ED mainly because I don't want him telling me constantly to eat. If I move to Arizona, I'll miss him probably defiantly more then I'll miss anyone else. I have nothing else to lose, I've lost the rest of my friends, my control, and my happiness. It's time to move on, this year is defiantly showing the time for endings, not beginnings.

2 comments:

  1. I live in Arizona! are you planning on moving to the phoenix area?

    Yeah, moving away from friends is really hard, but myabe you guys can still visit each other and skype? moving doesn't have to mean the end of a friendship.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah if we move it will be to the Phoenix area.

    And I know it won't be the end of the friendship but I feel guilty for leaving him basically alone after everything he has helped me through.

    ReplyDelete