Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I Need Out

Today in science Kayla said "Sierra I would cry so much if you move away" and then added in a less enthused voice "...oh and lex too." This is when I realized these two, no matter how much they may act like it, really don't care about me. I need out of my school because no one likes me here and I need a second chance. I'm going to talk to my parents about it either at Christmas break or towards the end of the school year. I can't even make it through school without wanting to call one of my parents to come and get me, I that miserable right now. And home is not any better. Eating is not on my mind right now, because huger pains don't even compare to what I'm feeling right now. Life is like running on a hamster wheel, I do the same basic things ever day. I need a change, for my sanity, for my life.

2 comments:

  1. You should definitely try and change schools if you just can't fit in.
    That is why I hated high school.
    Things will improve even if they take time.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My current best friend used to not have a single friend. Besides being the amazing hunk of flesh-eating Hindu (Hindu's aren't supposed to eat meat) that he is today, he used to not have anyone for him.
    He went a full 3 months without showering, he would go in the bathroom, turn on the water and stand naked watching it waste away until he thought it was done.
    He survived most of high school buried in homework or hiding behind the screen of a gameboy playing Pokemon.

    You will survive, and as long as you find a way to know your dreams you have something to aim for. My current best friend has half of what he wanted then now, friends, social life, hygiene and health. And the other half he still dreams about; we all want something.

    You say you want
    Out...
    But out where?

    stay beautiful

    ReplyDelete