Monday, November 8, 2010

Thanks For Caring...

At parent teacher conferences my supernatant informed my dad that one of my friend's parents were concerned about me cutting and burning. My mom told me this morning that I would be going and talking to my doctor about this and that he could tell by my school pictures that I had started again. This lead to me crying, and after stopping and reapplying my make-up mom came in and said "I tried, but I can't make you stop." Which lead to me crying again. I told Kayla and Sierra this at school and got a kind of "well sucks too be you reaction" so that lead to me feeling like crap. And to top it off Keiran tells me he got a girl pregnant at his other school.  Last period of the day I was so done, not only with school but with life in general. Nothing is going right. I have no one to confide in and only Brandon really cares about me. I just want to die, because right now I'm just a joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment