Saturday, November 13, 2010

Physically Pain

@ gem: Thanks I'm fine now just a lot of stress in my life right now. As for schools I've talked to them about it and I think they see how unhappy I am at my school.

I binged today and it wasn't that much food but for some reason my stomach hasn't stopped hurting. Maybe I'm getting sick. It snowed today, I love the snow probably more then I love anything else. Tomorrow is Sunday, I hate Sundays. The whole day is spent preparing for Monday and no one likes Mondays.

1 comment:

  1. awh im glad that they know and that you've talked to them if you ever need to talk then im here! i know what its like hating schools. eakk i hate mondays too, well i hate sundays more tbh i think there sooo boring! Anyways, thankyou for your comment! it really made me smile, stay strong xxx

    ReplyDelete