Monday, November 15, 2010

Facebook Message

Sierra messaged me on facebook tonight here is the convostaion
Sierra  November 15 at 4:33pm
What's going on? How are you? You're just not seeming like yourself... :/
Alexis  November 15 at 4:39pm
To be honest, I really don't feel like I matter to you guys anymore. I don't feel in the group. I actually have been begging my parents to considering transferring me because I can't deal with that school.
Sierra November 15 at 4:42pm
No Lex you do! Trust me, i just worried about you... You always seem upset and i don't know what to do so that puts me in a awkward position i want you to tell me what you want me to do...
Alexis November 15 at 4:44pm
Really I don't know what to do. I basically felt abandoned. I mean these last weeks I don't I've gone to school and not cried.
Sierra  November 15 at 4:51pm
I don't want you to feel that way. But i wish you would just tell me what's wrong and stuff you tell me nothing. Then it's like you don't trust me...
Alexis November 15 at 4:57pm
I stopped talking to you and really did stop trusting you to a point because every time I told you something it was like you didn't care, and I got paranoid that you were trying to freeze me out of the group like we did Holly.
Alexis  November 15 at 5:10pm
Really sometimes I'm just so stressed that I get really paranoid.
Sierra November 15 at 5:15pm
No. I do care it's just. Lex truthfully i have been trying to tell you this...I know your still cutting yourself... and it's unhealthy and i want to help you through that i just don't know how. I feel so uncomfortable because i don't know what to say or do because i don't know how you will react to it anymore. And it's also kind of about Richard...You're around him a lot and i sure you don't notice but i do i sure you don't mean to though...
Alexis November 15 at 5:36pm
The Richard thing is not on purpose. I thinks it is too mean and he doesn't even try to understand peoples situations, I feel like talking to Richard is sometimes like talking to a goat. I'm only around him to be around you and Kayla.
Sierra  November 15 at 5:41pm
Haha. Okay alright well i didn't think that was intentional, i just get really jealous, so... about the other thing... i don't know what to do
Alexis  November 15 at 5:42pm
Sorry I know you love him but that's just how I feel. And can I ask which teacher you told? About me cutting?
Sierra November 15 at 5:53pm
I know it's okay, i just understand him the way other people don't so it's okay i understand.
Alexis November 15 at 5:58pm
As for cutting I really am doing better until after parent teacher conferences because then I had do deal with my parents. And Dad just said the school called today and someone (I'm assuming you, correct me if I'm wrong) went to a teacher about it.
 
 
Haven't got a response to the last part yet but I hope everything will work out. I mean it sounds like she really does care, but she showed it in the strangest ways. Of course I'm really sensitive right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment