Monday, November 22, 2010

No New Messages

Sometimes seeing no messages on the screen on your phone is the most painful thing in the world. Seeing that no one cares where you are or what your doing. Sure I'm fine, for now, but everyday I get closer to falling apart. I just want someone to talk to me like I don't need fixed, like I'm a person not some incompleat being. People have given up on me because they can't except that this is who I am.

Faking sick, thats what I'm doing today. I'm spending most of my day napping and jogging in place. My mom went through my drawers and found my knife, diet pills and a tape measure. Now I have to go to cousoling. I don't need fixed, I just need someone who understands. I use to have that but she faded away.

I'll fast today, but I had hot chocolate.

4 comments:

  1. This is sad :( But I'm sure there are some people who care about you, on here as well :)Maybe counselling could help? It could be a positive thing, a chance to talk to people.
    I hope things go okay x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks but I've tired counselling before and it really didn't help at all, hopefully this time it will be different.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw hun it will be okay (: and i agree i get sad when notone person has texted me through out the day /:
    stay strong!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness. i know what this is like. yesterday i textmy friends who supposedly care so much about me while i was literally breaking down and thinking it was time for someserious help. and no one messaged me back. :/

    counseling helps if its the right person... good luckhun!

    ReplyDelete