Saturday, November 13, 2010

I Thought I was Going To Die Last Night

Last night I was having horrible chest pains, and really thought it might be the end of me. This week I've lost too much weight, but of course it isn't enough, really have got much sleep and cried more then I've cried in a long time. If last night was the end of me I don't think I would have cared much.
I think I'll fake sick Monday so I don't have to go to school although my mom will probably see right through it. I saw Sierra and Kayla talking about me on Facebook last night, they make it sound like I abandoned them. Even if they "love me to death" they are controlling they hate when I'm nice to other people because they are such bitches. Really I don't want to be their friend, I really don't want to be associated with them, but their isn't much I can do but tag along in a school this size.

1 comment:

  1. i hope your ok! maybe u should try speaking to your parents sooner about moving schools let them know how unhappy you are, its not fair on you.. stay strong xxx

    ReplyDelete