Thursday, January 27, 2011

School is Anti Motivation

Seriously I think if the most motivational speaker ever came to out school and gave a speech, afterwords I would just give him the figure and shake my head until he got that he could not make me give a fuck. My grades are shit, at least I think they are, I haven't cared enough to check. I'm not failing anything, thank my lucky stars but I'm certainly not passing with flying colors. Really I don't care about school and I know thats the typically teenage thing to say but right now I really don't care about anything, especially school. I want to stay home and just be alone. I have fun at school with people but I'm always so stressed there. My parents are now considering not moving to Arizona. If we don't go I don't know how long I'll survive here.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry that school is hard for you right now. I can totally relate to not giving a rat's ass about school. You just want to give up and lie down. I don't really know how to break out of the cycle. Just keep pushing forward. That's all you can do.

    ReplyDelete