Sunday, January 9, 2011

My Dog is Dying

We were actually thinking she might die yesterday. We all have to sit here and watch her die, none of us have the heart to go shot her and put her out of her misery.  It's psychological torture. She is so thin, she won't eat, she is so cold. I just went out and said goodbye and couldn't stop crying. She was shaking, she didn't look like she had the strength to lift her head. I just wish I would have played with more and pet her more when I had a chance. She is such a sweet dog, she loved everyone, never hurt anything and thought she was smaller then she was. She took care of kittens and wanted to be a mother but she couldn't because we had her spayed. She had arthritis
 practically her whole life but always pushed through the hardest times. I seriously hope I'm wrong about faith because she deserves a better place.

3 comments:

  1. 'hugs' It's always hard to lose a pet :[.
    I hope there is a doggy heaven.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwh . i went through the exact same thing the other month waiting for the pet to die. its horrible and im sorry!

    hope you feel better soon love
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry. I know it's hard to lose a pet. Feel better dear. xx

    ReplyDelete