Monday, February 7, 2011

A Little Bit of Hope

I'm zero days cut free. I skipped a meal today. I had a mental breakdown last night about how fat I am. It's hard but I vow to get through it and today something made me happier then I've been in a long time.

We were sitting in health and Keiran asked me if I had any gum, I got it out but wouldn't let him have him have it so he was trying to grab it out of my hand. Sierra yelled "Keiran stop holding Lexi's hand" and he said "Oh what, now I can't hold her hand, well fine. Lexi wanna go out?" And of course I said yes, after making sure he was serious. He then said he was going to buy me the most over the top stuffed animal for me on Valentines day. I'm really content right now and I know him just asking me out won't make everything okay, but it makes things a little better.

2 comments:

  1. That's sweet. I hope you and Keiran have a good relationship. :) He sounds like a nice guy. Enjoy your date for Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your updates always end up on the top of my feed...

    You are so lucky to have guys ask you out. I have a friend that was never asked out once in high school (actually most of my female friends were never asked out); not to dances not even for Valentines day.
    Even if it doesn't work out it was a good thing. Because someone asked you out. You can say that you were worth something to a stranger.


    Lucky

    ReplyDelete