Friday, February 4, 2011

More about Yesterday

Should have posted this yesterday, but I was really tired and didn't feel like writing. So I didn't sleep well last night and had to wake early to do my hair. Well the night before I started taking this new pill Cytomel, well after an hour of being up I started feeling really light headed and sick to my stomach. I went to go get a drink of water since I haven't drank anything all morning. Well I got to the kitchen and instantly felt like I was going to pass out so I sat down, then started feeling really hot and clamy at the same time. Then as quickly as it came it passed, really strange. But other then that, yesterday was amazing! I got second place in sports management in my distract which means I'm going to state! I'm really excited!

2 comments:

  1. oh yay well done (: im happy you didnt let that little thing get you down.. i wish i was good at sports!
    x

    ReplyDelete