Friday, February 25, 2011

Cloud 9

Tonight I went to the districts basketball game, mom gave me a ride in but I had to find a way to get home. So I asked Keiran and he said he could probably talk Claudio, Richard's brother, into giving me a ride back. Well since Richard and Keiran live in the same house (long story) they were taking Sierra home too. Well after dropping her off, things just kept getting better. I mean Keiran and I were just snuggling in the back seat talking, and once we ran out of things to talk about, we just sat in silence. I mean it wasn't that weird awkward silence were you feel pressured to say something it was just this comfortable silence, that was easy to break but fine if we slipped back into it. Poor Richard looked back just as he kissed me, but I don't feel bad because him and Sierra have put me in that situation countless numbers of time. Then we got to my house he walked me to the door, gave me a goodnight kiss and left me to wonder how tasteful it is to have your boyfriend to kiss you in the back of a van with S&M by Rihanna playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment