Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The Sun Shines Through the Strom

Today was actually pleasent. I had the radio on and was dancing, most of the day. Kayla called we talked for a bit, she invited me to camp with her this weekend but I don't think I'll be able to because Monday is my birthday and I have previous arrangments with my cousin. I was having a great day until my dad came home and turned off the radio. Then mom didn't come out like she was suppose to, and dad and I got into a fight. This is the 3rd day in a row I've cut.

Today was actually one of the first good days I've had since Summer started.


I finally sent him a message, asking him if everything was okay and why he stopped responding. Apparently he sent a message, but I don't know if I really believe that. We are talking right now, but it feels distant.  I shouldn't be talking to him at all in all reality but its hard to quit old habits.

1 comment: