Monday, May 23, 2011

I Can't Even Say His Name

(Note this can be read three ways, the regular font words tell in the most straight forward way whats going on right now, the italic words are more of how I feel, and together they tell the full story.)

He stopped talking to me, and I want to message him back but I'm trying not too.
I shouldn't even be talking to him
I keep telling myself he is controlling, he hurts me, he is trying to trap me.
I need to be free
Remember when he blamed me for everything, remember how bad I cut.
I know he causes pain
Its hard because he has been there for me, he listened when no one else would
I shouldn't have told him anything
I love him, I probably always will, losing him scares me.
I can't even say his name

2 comments:

  1. ive been in that postition before! stay strong hun
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think my girlfriend feels the same way towards me. i dont know what i should do. i dont know how to be anything but what i am.

    ReplyDelete