Monday, April 11, 2011

I Broke Up With Him.

Not my boyfriend, but the guy I was baisically cheating on him with. The guy who talked me out of suicide twice, kept me cut free for 6 weeks, and was the only person I trusted compleatly. I love him, but I can't be with him for several reasons. I really don't know whats the point of living without him. I really hate myself for cheating on my boyfriend, but really nothing ever happened between us. We never even kissed, although I wish we could have. I'm a terrible person.

3 comments:

  1. You're not a terrible person, you were faced with a decision to make which resulted with you breaking up with him. You have reasons - so that's good. I hope you'll be okay and continue to be cut free (if those 6 weeks were recent)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never live for someone else. You should always live for yourself. Find a reason for you to live for YOU. You are not a terrible person. You did what was best for you. Keep fighting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your not a terrible person hun
    <3 xx

    ReplyDelete