Sunday, April 24, 2011

The Butterfly Effect Can Work in Negative Ways

Last night someone decided it would be funny to hack into my facebook and activate a virus that caused my computer to crash when I logged on to my account. Little did this person know that I was logging on because facebook is the only way on the weekends I can talk to my boyfriend, and I was going to talk to my boyfriend because I was suicidal. Little did they know that the hilarious act of causing my computer to crash would cause me to snap, cause me to place my two hands around my neck and chock myself till I passed out. Little did they know that when I came to I would start cutting myself, then punching myself. Little did they know it too ever once of strange I had not to end my life last night.

If anyone read this I'm guess I'm writing this to tell you please don't be stupid. The world is a sensitive place, every insult we throw out, every mean prank we play we arewalking on thin ice in the middle of spring. I doubt this person wanted to be part of the reason I ended my life, they just wanted to have a good laugh, it was a joke gone to far. Those are dangerous things

3 comments:

  1. "Jokes" like that are incredibly stupid, I agree.
    So sorry about what happened. I'm glad you're alive right now though. Hang in there <3.
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry that the person did that. I'm glad to hear you didn't take your life and I hope you're okay. I know things are tough right now but things will get better. Have faith. Don't give up. Stay strong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. im sorry hun . some people are just not cool!
    dont give up and be careful (:
    x

    ReplyDelete